Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cape system for LKSMP
I would like if we can add a client side mod association to add capes which can be unique among ranks, paid capes and giveaways
I think its possible to add capes to skin system ( not sure )
(09-01-2022, 07:58 PM)NemithaFernando Wrote: I would like if we can add a client side mod association to add capes which can be unique among ranks, paid capes and giveaways

Thanks for the idea but there is no way to do it. but you can download Minecraft capes from another player's name

First, select the cape https://namemc.com/capes and then /skin cape name or profile name

[Image: 0VvdqUC.png]

example : /skin MansOlson
Lanka Survival Multiplayer - A peaceful place for you and your friends to have fun and vibe
PLAY.LKSMP.FUN
(09-03-2022, 08:08 PM)LKSMP Wrote:
(09-01-2022, 07:58 PM)NemithaFernando Wrote: I would like if we can add a client side mod association to add capes which can be unique among ranks, paid capes and giveaways

Thanks for the idea but there is no way to do it. but you can download Minecraft capes from another player's name

First, select the cape https://namemc.com/capes and then /skin cape name or profile name

[Image: 0VvdqUC.png]

example : /skin MansOlson

Does that change the entire skin or just the cape?
(09-04-2022, 10:07 AM)NemithaFernando Wrote: Does that change the entire skin or just the cape?

entire skin
Lanka Survival Multiplayer - A peaceful place for you and your friends to have fun and vibe
PLAY.LKSMP.FUN
(09-04-2022, 12:27 PM)LKSMP Wrote:
(09-04-2022, 10:07 AM)NemithaFernando Wrote: Does that change the entire skin or just the cape?

entire skin

so if i do /skin Migrator it add the cape and put the steve skin right ?

cant we add capes like this or do that functionality
(09-04-2022, 02:33 PM)NemithaFernando Wrote:
(09-04-2022, 12:27 PM)LKSMP Wrote:

entire skin

so if i do /skin Migrator it add the cape and put the steve skin right ?

cant we add capes like this or do that functionality

Yes, the /skin Migrator or /skin profile-name command changes the entire skin and it is not possible to use only the cape.
PLAY.LKSMP.FUN
LKSMP skin system is synced with the mc skin database, if you enter a name of anyone who has a cape in the original java game, the skin will change along with their cape.
PLAY.LKSMP.FUN